CTAP (Canadian Technology Advancement Partners) is a growing consulting organization that specializes in helping technology and media firms to take advantage of government incentive programs. CTAP has established a reputation for government incentive consulting through an honest, comprehensive, and meticulous process developed by our technology, media, and accounting experts.
Market research, Marketing tactic development, Marketing strategy development, branding, promotions, industry networking, social media presence, website enhancement, product management, and new service development.
Financial information collection, Financial information quality review, Tax accounting, project management, financial management
Assists CTAP senior financial analyst with the following service delivery functions
- Performing professional market analysis and competitive analysis
- Performing professional SWOT analysis
- Use the analysis above to create a measurable marketing plan
- Create a measurable business plan with well defined metrics
- Create a consistent tracking plan, and plan alternatives and contingencies
Assists CTAP senior management with the following Marketing endeavors
- Interfacing with CTAP clients and communicate the tax credit or grant requirements to them
- Perform analysis and validation of financial information and supporting documents
- Preparation of tax credit/grant forms using specialized software
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar business management assistance position
- Quick learner
- ability to understand the key business success factors and how to plan and track them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of soliciting the right information from the clients and the market
- University degree in business management with strong focus on marketing
- Excellent computer skills specially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of social media platforms and business networking sites like LinkedIn
- Superior business writing skills
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external and internal resources
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good time management skills with an ability to work under strict deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Ability to provide feedback to the rest of the organization
- Experience with consulting services
- Knowledge of French language is a good asset
Products / ServicesMarketing Associate
Work Conditions and Physical CapabilitiesFast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail Employer: CTAP INC.
ExperienceMinimum of 1-year work experience in a similar marketing associate position
CompensationCTAP offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.