As our Website Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to advance Maple's mission of building a connected healthcare experience.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, Website Content, you'll be working closely with many members of the Marketing team and other cross-functional teams to maintain, grow, and optimize our website content and presence. You'll be responsible for creating and updating site pages from start to finish using WordPress, our content management system.
- Support the web content creation and update process from ideation to delivery.
- Work with external web development agencies and vendors to implement changes that require development.
- Identify and address any outstanding issues or bugs on the site.
- Support internal projects and tasks for multiple stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing or content management role
- HTML/CSS expertise to implement site customization and functionality
- Proficiency in design tools such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch
- Experience and advanced knowledge of responsive web design
- Very strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic
- Team-based attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of frontend and backend WordPress development is considered an asset
- Experience as a Web/UI developer is considered an asset
In addition to the skills described above, you are:
- we are a small and passionate team challenging the status quo of the healthcare industry. You need to be passionate about playing an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission and vision.
- you have a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard. You care deeply about the quality of your work and don't cut corners.
- Highly organized and planful
- you have the ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- A strong communicator
- you speak plainly and truthfully. You communicate complex ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative
- you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
Other Role Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting Manager: Manager, Website Content
- Location: Toronto
- Start Date: January 2021
- Salary: $45,000-55,000
- Equity compensation: Available, to be discussed
- Paid vacation: 3 weeks
Working at Maple
We want you to love working at Maple. We want you to feel challenged and supported, cared for, and driven. Just as we're driven to grow, to improve, to iterate our products and services, we want you to take the same mindset as you work towards achieving your personal best. We can all learn, we can all develop, and we can all power the future of healthcare. But we can only do it together. At Maple, we are a team first and foremost. Your success is our success.
In order to support your wellbeing, we offer an evolving set of benefits and perks, including:
- Health benefits: Comprehensive health & dental benefits and up to 3 primary care online consultations with a GP
- Maternity & parental leave benefits: Up to $8,000 supplemental unemployment benefit
- Emergency days: 10 emergency days, 5 of which are fully paid
- Flexible hours: For example, work from home Fridays
- Learning & development: Continuous feedback culture, semi-annual performance reviews and up to $600 professional development budget per fiscal year
- Periodic use of the company parking spot when in office
- Healthy snacks or remote alternative
- Monthly team socials
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR