Job Description :
CSC Generation is saving retail. In just four years, we've acquired and turned around several brands to get to a $500M run rate. We've also saved over 1,000 jobs, several companies from liquidation, and have over one million happy customers and counting. Starting with DirectBuy Home Improvement Inc in 2017, our acquisition of Z Gallerie in 2019, and our recent acquisitions of One Kings Lane, and Sur La Table, we're consolidating the home furnishings industry, while driving growth through digital.
The mission for the paid social marketing analyst is to provide support for our social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest). You will provide support by pulling data/reports and presenting in an easy to digest fashion, building campaigns, monitoring, optimizing, submitting creative briefs, and managing small projects.
Your day to day will vary and include:
- Build and launch Facebook/Instagram and Pinterest ads
- Help create reports for key stakeholders
- Monitor and adjust channel budgets
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor tests
- Work with other departments (creative, merch, data) to ensure goal and strategy align
- Project manage automation initiatives
- Submit creative and copy direction in creative briefs
Our ideal candidate:
- 1 year digital marketing experience, paid social marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Pinterest a plus
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup etc) & good with numbers
- Ability to uncover insights from data
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to learn and grow
- Team oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communicator, strong work ethic, detail oriented, humble and down to earth
- Strong direct response copywriting skills
- Strong creative eye
- Agency experience a plus
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity! Learn from top marketers and gain valuable experience to grow your career.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment