Rules Cube has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing/Branding Specialist for our growing team in Toronto. This role is for Qeepem product team. Qeepem is a revolutionary product which changes the way consumers handle transaction receipts from merchants. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign, and to help us in our overall marketing efforts. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the product's customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our product and create a brand.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence
- Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Work closely with other internal teams on program development and implementation
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Acts as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market information
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team and executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, communication, Advertising, or related discipline
- Expertise in Digital Marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing and brand building
- Should be able to drive the digital marketing of a new product alone
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, web analysis tools, and Content management systems.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Powered by JazzHR