Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans.
We specialize in payment plans, but our end-to-end suite of workflow and lead management solutions give some of North America's largest enterprise businesses, big box retailers, OEMs, and dealer networks the technological edge they need to stay ahead of the competition.
We're a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that's seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
Financeit is a thriving fintech and enterprise services company serving some of the largest home improvement and retail organizations in the United States and Canada, and we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing Creative Services team.
What You'll Do:
- Make hands-on contributions at every stage of the project lifecycle
- Brainstorm concepts with the project team
- Develop creative solutions for all lines of business and departments
- Meet deadlines (sometimes tight deadlines!)
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design or college equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience as a designer, at a creative agency or an in-house team. You should consider the Adobe Suite to be something like family.
- Knowledge of Figma considered a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from a strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- Strong data-driven design approach that contributes to the results of our digital marketing campaigns.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels for both internal and client audiences.
- A portfolio of high-caliber, strategic visual communications deliverables and prototypes.
- Experience designing web executions, including websites, social campaigns, HTML email, etc.
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability.
Winner of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- fitness reimbursement
- RRSP Matching and Maternity Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes and meditation sessions
- Virtual events such as lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
- Commitment to make Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging an integral part of Financeit's culture.
If what you just read excites you, we'd like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we'll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.