The mission of the Photography Production Sub-Department is to produce beautiful and aspirational photography assets.
As a member of Photography Production, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering photography assets that showcase our product in an aspirational and brand-propelling way. As the Associate Producer, Photography Production, you will support in ensuring the smooth production of Marketing and Product Catalogue shoots while providing a world-class experience on set. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Photography Production to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Associate Producer, Photography Production, you will:
- Produce quality content that meets creative and business objectives, on time, on budget, at the right location and with the right people.
- Manage the coordination of all logistic requirements to ensure an efficient and methodical production process.
- Support the team to ensure a consistent and operationally seamless studio experience.
- Support the team to ensure we have the best in class photography equipment, it's managed and secure, acquired on time, and set up when required.
The Associate Producer, Photography Production has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .