The mission of the Creative Services Department is to develop inspiring, world-class creative for our brands, campaigns, and day to day deliverables.
As a leader in the Creative Services Department, you will lead and inspire the team responsible for delivering the creative for Aritzia's marketing. You will play a pivotal role in leading creative teams as they set the vision and build content for Aritzia, ensuring their performance, aspirations and experiences are managed effectively. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Director, Creative Services Management you will:
- Manage our people, maximizing their results through onboarding, evaluations, development, compensation, and more.
- Manage the day-to-day department priorities by ensuring quality output, timely results, a methodical approach, and clear accountability across the team
- Ensure current systems are used appropriately, and identify opportunities for technology innovations to advance the business
- Hold the team accountable to maximize the department's financial performance, driving revenue generating activities and minimize controllable expenses
- Leverage reporting to identify opportunities and improve the expected results of the department
The Senior Director, Creative Services Management has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .