Based in Vancouver and reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Director of Sales Operations will lead the operations and administration of multiple projects, in different stages of the development life cycle, across Western Canada. The Director, Sales Operations role offers a great opportunity for someone established in their real estate career and who is excited to work with and lead a dedicated, passionate and collaborative team.
You are fanatic about the administrative and operational process of real estate sales programs. You are driven by the details, motivated to create efficiencies, and care about getting it done right. You enjoy reading Disclosure Statements. You are fluent in ?legalese' and enjoy contextualizing what's most important for the team to understand in everyday speak. You want to be the bridge between different disciplines and harmonize the team's efforts from an operational and experiential perspective for Sales. Relatable, accessible, and authentic, you are embraced for being a great human. Everyone loves that you're on the team and are motivated by your commitment to the success of the company. You are a trusted leader, partner and everyone wants to hear what you have to say. You're a pro at managing and prioritizing your time, the work and the to dos. You set goals and hit them. You enjoy a dynamic environment. You are that unicorn we've been looking for.
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
On any given day you are:
- Providing leadership and management support to the sales administration team
- Acting as a resource for all project and onsite sales teams
- Leading the oversight of onsite sales coordinators to ensure there is continuity in training, experience, accountability and expectations
- overall performance
- Planning workforce requirements for each project for launches, programs in tempo and closings
- Leading and supporting all administration team meetings
- Hiring, recruiting, training and retaining head office and onsite sales administration team members
- Overseeing closings/conveyancing
- Ensuring compliance with REDMA/RESA/FINTRAC and LTSA
- Reviewing project Disclosure Statements/PSA/Amendments
- Creating and reinforcing process
- Sourcing relevant tools and resources to drive efficiencies for the team to meet the goals of the business
- Fluent in ?legalese' and able to translate documents into layman's terms for those who aren't
- Bridging the gap between Legal, Sales, Marketing, Construction, Development and Homeowner Care teams
- Reporting, tracking and forecasting data
Your experience includes
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- 5+ years' experience managing teams, with a ?lead by example? approach
- Experience with real estate brokerage processes and rules of compliance
- Familiarity with real estate law
- Confidence with Lasso, Avesdo and Microsoft Office
- A demonstrated history as a strong team player who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, but equally assured working independently
- The ability to multitask and manage time without compromising quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 400 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem and Anthem United have invested in, developed or managed
- alone or in partnership
- more than 270 residential, commercial and retail projects with an aggregate value of more than $6 billion across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 15,000 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome and single family communities. We have owned, co-owned and managed 8 million square feet of retail, industrial, residential rental and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities and currently hold over 6,100 acres of land across Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.