Digital Marketing Specialist
- Corporate Office, Winnipeg, MB
Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence and complete integration. Founded in Manitoba in 2005, we support our operations across four continents from our corporate headquarters in Winnipeg.
Since inception, Farmers Edge has been addressing the global challenge of feeding the world's growing population while reducing environmental impact. We are a diverse group of thinkers and doers, motivated by challenges, curiosity and bold ideas. The culture is the foundation of our company, connecting innovation and disruption with the passion that drives us. From the software and digital tools that we create to the conversations we share; the collective force of our team is influencing revolutionary changes in agriculture to bring new levels of sustainability and opportunity to farmers and agricultural professionals.
Rapidly expanding worldwide, our focus is on creating a diverse environment of talented individuals. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team of Marketing professionals.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will develop, oversee and execute all lead generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital marketing platforms. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be:
- Working with the VP of Marketing and Marketing Manager to conceptualize, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all channels, including social media, Google advertising network, etc. across international markets
- Developing compelling ad copy and providing creative recommendations to the graphic design team
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting on campaign performance and spend, including insights and recommendations for optimization and for future campaigns
- Conducting research and analysis to improve website SEO ranking while implementing strategies to increase the company's performance
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team to manage SEO strategy and ads
- Creating email marketing strategies, developing and sending e-blasts, while tracking key metrics
This role could be a great fit for you if you thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment and have a proven track record of providing highly engaged online experiences while ensuring consistent brand messaging and positioning across digital platforms.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Certified degree or diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Proven experience executing effective and innovative digital campaigns to convert traffic to quality leads, while interpreting data to inform decisions
- Expert knowledge of the Google advertising network, paid social media advertising, SEO, and inbound marketing
- Working knowledge of WordPress content management system
Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary is dependent on qualifications and skill.