OurCommercial Business Development Managerearns acompetitive salarybased on experience. We offer an exceptionalextended health plan including medical, dental, and vision. Our other benefits include anemployee assistance program, educational assistance, professional development, internal growth opportunities, the opportunity for national career movement, and ahealthy work/life balance. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT FIRSTONSITE RESTORATION
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mold, environmental hazards, accidents, and other casualties at any type of facility. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration, and reconstruction services to the insurance industry as well as residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
We know that we owe our success to our amazing team. This is why we offertop wages, excellent benefits, and agreat work/life balance. Here at FirstOnSite,we work hard but also take the time to have fun. If you are as serious about your work as you are aboutenjoying the people you work with, we want to hear from you!
The Commercial Business Development Manager generates increased revenue through direct contact with new and existing clients in the region. An equally important function is to develop client relationships through continuous engagement to become a trusted partner and preferred contractor for property restoration needs with primary focus on commercial clients, both end user (owner/manager) and insurance companies.
- Work with senior management to develop and execute an Annual Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Grow existing accounts in region.
- Develop and implement a client engagement plan, which includes regular meetings and communication with all assigned accounts, both existing and new prospects.
- Keep abreast of changes within the industry including customers and competition.
- Submit business development reports at the direction of management.
- Ensure that the expectations of your assigned clients are communicated throughout the organization, and are satisfactorily met and exceeded.
- Critical thinking to align FirstOnSite services to client needs.
- Superior account management and sales skills
- Strong client relationship, organizational & time management skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Works with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to multiple demands & shifting priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Education:
- Minimum five years' work experience in a field sales or related operational role
- A working knowledge of property insurance, building construction or restoration
- Well networked in the property and facility management and/or commercial insurance industry
- Strong knowledge as a user of Microsoft Office Suite