About TROX :
For more than 70 years, we have partnered with Educators and IT Leaders to give them access to an unmatched selection of proven EdTech products and services for the classroom and campus, that enhance the learning experience. As a result, we have helped tens of millions of students in hundreds of thousands of K-12 classrooms and many higher education institutions throughout the US & Canada.
Do you have a passion for technology and education? Are you looking to start a career in sales? Trox may be the right opportunity for you to become an expert in the education technology industry. TROX is expanding and experiencing explosive growth.
If you would like to start a lucrative sales career in education technology, we have the training, mentoring and succession plan for you. We are looking for energetic, professional individuals with exceptional communication skills and a talent for relationship building to join our award-winning sales team.
We provide extensive sales and product knowledge training and mentorship from our talented team of industry professionals. This role provides a challenging career opportunity with a fast-track to advance within one year to an Account Executive.
As an integral part of the Managed Solutions sales force, the Client Engagement Representative leverages superior relationship building skills and a deep understanding of the Managed Solution's value proposition to nurture cool leads, build brand awareness, and support the customer's journey through our sales process.
- Sourcing and acquiring new accounts; creating lead generation through outbound cold calls and emails to North American based educational institutions
- Researching accounts and prospects to identify decision makers and technology needs
- Nurture cool leads, establish consultative relations, provide relevant solutions in accordance with marketing campaigns and identify pain points
- Demonstrate a hunter mentality: maintain a high volume of activity, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling as well as researching and identifying new opportunities
- Building, qualifying and managing an accurate sales pipeline in a CRM environment
- Meeting/exceeding sales quota and lead generation activity expectations
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform all related duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume inside/outside sales or account management capacity required
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written
- Self-driven, tenacious, and results orientated
- Agility in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Openness to coaching and feedback regarding activities and technology solutions
- Demonstrated success managing time and meeting activity goals
- Exceptional listening skills to include hearing what is not said
- Strategic thinking as well as tactical execution
- Story telling skills...the ability to communicate to a client a vision of successful outcomes
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, standard accepted practices, as well as to help build structure and process where necessary
If you are passionate about education and are interested in starting a career in sales, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. This is not a remote position and we are not offering relocation assistance at this time. If you are willing to self-relocate, please indicate on your cover letter.
Powered by JazzHR