In the role of Regional Sales Manager
Vicimus is growing and looking for a passionate and motivated candidate to join the Sales team. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for expanding Vicimus's customer base and achieving sales quotas within an assigned territory or market. This sales position requires demonstration and presentation skills. An effective Regional Sales Manager must be focused on closing business and fully scoping new clients to insure client success.
- Problem Solving
- Collaborative Communication
- Sense of urgency
- High Sales Acumen
- Territory Builder
- Lead Generator
- Respected by Automotive Dealers
- Develop and execute a territory plan. Organize calling, e-mailing, social media and travel activities to fully cover open opportunities in assigned territory.
- Establish relationships with identified decision makers within current and prospective accounts.
- Demonstrate you understand each dealership's unique business challenges and how our products and services solve their problems.
- Responsibilities will include managing a significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth by generating and qualify leads.
- Conduct webinars and face to face consultative presentations to educate clients on Vicimus's products and services.
- Make sales calls by phone, electronically or in person.
- Update Sales CRM in order to record progress and track opportunity pipeline.
- Leverage relationships and referrals to grow opportunity pipeline.
- Partner with your Performance Management team to ensure customers are properly developed and cared for, with as much enthusiasm as you have for acquiring new customers.
- Participate in industry tradeshows and sales events when required.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, competitive activity and customer issues.
- Be accountable for delivering on commitments.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Communicate openly and be receptive to ideas.
- Contribute ideas to our product development.
- Bring a great attitude and positive energy everyday (okay, we'll allow a few grumpy days).
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Requirements
- Proven sales success
- show us what you've accomplished.
- Tech savvy and marketing savvy
- it's what we do here, after all.
- Demonstrated analytical skills needed to infer business needs from conversations and align them with the prospect's needs.
- Demonstrated poise and excellence in interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point) and various email programs.
- Ability to travel.
- Access to a vehicle.
- 3 years' minimum working in the automotive industry on the vendor side with specific experience working with, or selling to, dealers and dealer groups respectively, a definite asset.
- 3 years' minimum working with software and/or digital solutions, a definite asset.
What We Do
We design, build, deploy and manage software-based solutions, and provide personalized strategic services, for dealerships to succeed in their sales, marketing and operations.
Why We Do It Well
Vicimus is an equal opportunity employer
At Vicimus we welcome diversity and we celebrate our differences. In fact, we believe in difference makers. And in good people. Having a diverse workforce inspires new ideas, creates bigger opportunities, and builds stronger bridges with our customers.
All employment decisions here at Vicimus (including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination) are based on our business needs, job requirements and individuals' qualifications. Vicimus does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability and any other status protected by the law.
Vicimus is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will provide reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities during recruitment, assessment and upon hiring.