Marketing Manager (Req# 2021-136)
Ottawa Campus, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Req #619
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you're someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we'd love to hear from you.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs. You will work closely with stakeholders as well as Corporate Marketing, Sales and Services teams to formulate programs, campaigns and content to foster engagement with Ross' target audiences.
You will have an established track record working cross-functionally within a business-to-business environment. You will tie strategy to execution by translating program requirements and goals into operational plans, while maintaining a close eye on results.
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we've got a pretty energizing environment here.
Some of the things you will work on:
- Work closely with key personnel within assigned Product Lines and verticals, and other Ross personnel as appropriate, to develop solution- orientated integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop and refine expertise for assigned product lines (PL)
- Develop and refine expertise for assigned vertical markets (VM)
- Become a trusted partner to assigned PLs and VMs
- Own, manage and implement marketing campaigns
- Be an active and contributing member of the Corporate Marketing team
- Formally report back on a regular basis to stakeholders on campaign progress
- Collaborate in the creation of video tutorials for training
- Work with Corporate marketing to ensure consistent standards, quality, branding, tone and process adherence across all marketing activities
- Leverage Corporate Marketing resource to develop world class collateral that helps achieve campaign objectives
- Own social media for assigned business lines and solutions
- Develop (along with key stakeholders) an annual marketing plan for assigned Business Leaders and Verticals
- Create and maintain competitive information and collateral, comparison sheets, competitive comparisons, competitive literature collection & maintenance, acquisition of competitive pricing and price list maintenance
- Assist with, under the direction of the PM/TPM, business line presentations for RSM's, sales channels, and customers.
You should have experience with:
- Marketing / digital marketing degree or diploma or engineering degree / diploma (with appropriate marketing experience)
- 3-5 years' experience running integrated marketing campaigns in a high technology B2B environment
- Experience in any of the following verticals would be valued; sports live events, House of Worship, SaaS, Internet Protocol, Broadcast or Telecommunication Infrastructure and/or Live Production.
- Heightened communication skills; written and oral
- Able to take complex technical details and convey the information to others in an easy-to-understand manner
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Aptitude for technology
- Understanding of target marketing
- Understanding of metrics of success
- measuring the success / value of a campaign
- Marketing analytics
- Understanding of Marketing ROI
- Expertise with campaign planning (project management), social media tools and CRM (ideally, salesforce, HubSpot and Bambu)
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we'd like to hear from you.