About the Role
As the B2B Marketing Specialist, you'll be reporting to the B2B Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing campaigns that support the growth of Maple's products within the business to business market.
You thrive working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver complex projects and are looking for an opportunity to learn and take on higher levels of responsibility within a fast-growing company.
You will be responsible for supporting the planning, execution, implementation and reporting of B2B marketing initiatives to meet both the marketing and business development objectives. The role will work closely with business development and marketing leads, across a variety of specialized marketing functions and channels (digital marketing, content and creative, user engagement, PR, social media, events, etc.). You'll need to manage multiple priorities while having strong analytical skills, organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as creative thinking and evaluation.
- Provide tactical support on the development of marketing campaigns and tactics to raise awareness and increase overall sales.
- Develop and maintain social media for business-to-business marketing including organic social, SEO, website design, etc.
- Organize, format, brief, project manage, edit and proofread marketing deliverables.
- Execute and monitor key marketing tactics, including email marketing, content development including whitepapers, case studies, articles, promotional sales collateral, etc.
- Provide assistance with competitor analysis, market research, sales analysis, and all other aspects related to sales and marketing and summarize findings.
- Prepare marketing materials across various files formatted for sales and business development.
- Plan and manage the events calendar and assist the public relations team with publication advertising, etc.
- Manage the flow of intake, execution, and approvals for day-to-day marketing requests, take ownership of ensuring milestones and deadlines are achieved and manage supporting teams priorities to deliver on tactics.
- 2-4 years of experience in an agency or corporate environment, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks and execute flawlessly.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience or equivalent experience.
- Must demonstrate experience with project execution across various marketing functions and specialized teams.
- Strong understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital marketing channels.
- Have superior writing skills and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to analyze data and translate results.
In addition to the skills described above, you are:
- we are a small and passionate team challenging the status quo of the healthcare industry. You need to be passionate about playing an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission and vision.
- you have a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard. You care deeply about the quality of your work and don't cut corners.
- Highly organized and planful
- you have the ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- A strong communicator
- you speak plainly and truthfully. You communicate complex ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative
- you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team.
Other Role Information
- Job Type: Full-time
Reporting Manager: Business to Business Marketing Manager
- Location: 355 Adelaide Street West, Suite 100 but currently remote due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Start Date: Early January
Equity compensation: Available subject to board approval, to be discussed. Note that strike price is based on fair market value at the time of the option grant, which is also subject to change and board approval.
Paid vacation: 3 weeks
Working at Maple
We want you to love working at Maple. We want you to feel challenged and supported, cared for, and driven. Just as we're driven to grow, to improve, to iterate our products and services, we want you to take the same mindset as you work towards achieving your personal best. We can all learn, we can all develop, and we can all power the future of healthcare. But we can only do it together. At Maple, we are a team first and foremost. Your success is our success.
In order to support your wellbeing, we offer an evolving set of benefits and perks, including:
- Health benefits: Comprehensive health & dental benefits and up to 3 primary care online consultations with a GP
- Maternity & parental leave benefits: Up to $8,000 supplemental unemployment benefit
- Emergency days: 10 emergency days, 5 of which are fully paid
- Flexible hours: For example, work from home Fridays
- Learning & development: up to $600 professional development budget per fiscal year, continuous feedback culture, semi-annual performance reviews depending on start date
- Periodic use of the company parking spot when in office
- Healthy snacks or remote alternative
- Monthly team socials
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR