Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- We have a "performance first" orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way- a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As Nitro continues to build our Marketing Team and invest in strategic programs, we are looking for the right candidate to execute and support our marketing technology and approach to provide strategic guidance to both the sales and marketing organizations. This is an opportunity to join a growth-stage company and implement operational efficiencies to scale and execute a successful demand generation strategy. This role will be heavily focused on the following key areas: marketing operations, campaign logistics and reporting, and lead lifecycle strategy and implementation.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute marketing technology strategy and approach, ensuring implementation of new technology meets current and future needs for marketing technology, data integration and campaign optimization.
- Management of our marketing technology stack: We're a Marketo/Salesforce shop with additional technologies such as Demandbase, Drift, Workato and more
- you'll partner with business owners across the company to ensure operational excellence involving these systems/processes.
- Provide recommendations for evolving the marketing technology stack; for new technology, ongoing maintenance of existing platforms, and assessment of existing platform efficacy.
- Help develop an execution-driven mentality with emphasis on best practices process, business needs, value add, analysis, insight, and recommended action.
- Directly manage and optimize our current lead life cycle modeler.
- Build and execute Marketo programs to support the Demand Gen and eCommerce teams.
- Work with marketing leaders to identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve effectiveness.
- Partner with analytics team members to generate insights and analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing technologies and bring them on board when it fits Nitro's business.
- Work to streamline the lead hand-off between Marketing and Sales
- regularly evaluating MQL performance and optimizing scoring to increase lead quality.
- Develop and implement a framework to A/B test pieces of the customer journey including the website, omni-channel campaigns, nurture flows, etc.
- Work directly with Sales and Revenue Operations to streamline customer data acquisition, and develop cleansing strategies to ensure optimal levels of quality.
- Work with Marketing, Sales Operations, IT and other key stakeholders on E2E funnel and pipeline reporting to drive key decision making.
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA degree in business engineering, economics, or related degree
- 3+ years in marketing operations & strategy
- Certified Marketo Administrator or an equivalent of 3-5 years of Marketo Experience
- Extensive familiarity with Salesforce (ideally in an admin role)
- Proficiency in B2B/B2C marketing automation and operations best practices, particularly in SaaS companies
- Experience with B2B lead management best practices, inbound, and ABM
- Desire to self-govern, and motivate and educate others
- Team player with excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from conception through implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills with confidence in presenting frequently to the executive team
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company's core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro's software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne.