Part production company, part tech company, at DanceBUG we do it all! We are a unique production and technology company that specializes in creating innovative software for the dance industry, as well as coordinating their photography and videography services across the globe. We even have our own show! For more information, visit our website at www.DanceBUG.com.
What we Offer:
- Friendly and inclusive corporate culture
- Ample opportunity for skill development
- Flexible work from home or remote work opportunity (temporarily due to covid-19)
We're looking for a talented, collaborative and self-motivated Junior Editor to join our dance media team!
- Edit single and multi-camera dance videos
- Ensure edits are completed on time
- Sync and mix audio as needed
- Use our software, Video Judge, to validate and upload media to DanceBUG (our online portal)
- Perform quality checks prior to uploading work to our portal and or sharing with clients
- Other duties as assigned
Contract Type / Duration : Full time contract from January
- July 30th 2021.Occasional weekend work may be required.
Position Location: Remote work opportunity (you may be required to work in-office from time to time. Our office is in Vaughan, but we'll be moving north of the city)
- $700 / week
- University or college degree in a related field
- 3 years of video editing experience
- Skilled at using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Adept at working with various framerates and aspect ratios
- Access to a reliable internet connection that supports the ability to download / upload lots of content
- Must be a self-starter
- motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner as we work on a tight schedule
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To apply please send us a copy of your resume and samples of your editing work.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted