Address: 250 Yonge Street
Job Family Group:Strategy & Change
This role will be responsible for communication, facilitating training and creating/updating SOPs/P&Ps. Someone with a strong written and verbal communication skills is required.
Designs, develops, tests, implements, measures and manages processes. Ensures that process design reflects current business strategy and business/stakeholder requirements and supports the desired customer experience. Processes may be related to (but are not limited to) fulfillment, operations, services, sales, etc.
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Assists with the documentation of end user materials.
- Assists with training and transition of processes and tools/templates to appropriate process owners.
- Collaborates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Designs processes based on business requirements and best practices. Ensures the processes adhere to applicable risk, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Streamlines, simplifies and continuously improves existing processes.
- Documents processes (including, but not limited to, process flows, playbooks, etc.) for vetting, communicating, and implementing processes with stakeholders.
- Ensures all processes meet established standards, effectively utilize templates and tools to track compliance and operational effectiveness standards.
- Looks for opportunities to eliminate, simplify and automate processes. Recommends approaches or changes to streamline and integrate processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Maintains current process documentation to ensure available for stakeholders as required.
- Supports management of processes using established methodologies and tools/system/technology.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Participates in the integration of Core Process transformation across business/groups to deliver process improvements for productivity savings and enhanced customer/employee experience.
- Develops an understanding of organizational interactions and complexity to engage with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
- Resolves issues regarding processes that are raised from all sources/stakeholders.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3
- 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of business/group processes, procedures and controls
- Understanding of risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Collaboration & team skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Influence skills
We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one
- for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at www.jobs.bmo.ca/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.