At Acquire Agency, our motto is simple
- We Drive Sales. The Graphic Designer Role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, including layout templates and photos that leverage the use of messaging typography. You'll be the one to execute the visual aspects of static advertisements used to drive client performance as well as give design input towards video ads.
Your graphics should capture the attention of the target audience and communicate a cohesive message. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we'd like to meet you.
The goal is to attract and inspire the target audience.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Medical, Vision).
- 2 weeks vacation.
- Friday social hours.
- Yearly office retreat.
- Study design briefs, determine requirements and conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Schedule and prioritize projects
- Prepare rough mock-up drafts and present ideas
- Ideate and execute advertising templates that can be streamlined across multiple projects
- Follow and apply brand guidelines accurately, keen eye for detail
- Work with copywriters, editing team and creative director to produce final design
- Create multiple variations of a task and adapt based on ad performance
- Amend designs after feedback
- Organize and maintain file management
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A strong portfolio of graphic design
- Proven graphic design experience and understanding of design principles
- Understanding of accessibility best practices and how it applies to digital ads
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Able to adapt to a wide range of aesthetics and details across entire client base
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Experience with video editing and animation a plus (Premiere Pro, After Effects)
**Be sure to include a link to your portfolio when applying
- Due to the current environment, this role will start as a digitally remote position. When necessary and safe, the position may possibly transfer to an in-office role or remain remote depending on circumstance