Cronometer is the most accurate, comprehensive nutrition tracking app on earth. Unlike other apps on the market, our nutritional data is curated from verified, accurate sources. We aim to provide a complete solution
- no matter what diet you choose to be on.
We have partnered with Cronometer to seek an experienced growth hacker ready to take ownership of the technical architecture, development, and maintenance of all marketing related tools, support, and features in our system.
You will be building out their internal tools and platform to allow our marketing team to succeed.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Tools to build and manage promotions, pop-ups, emails, and other marketing campaigns.
- Building out A/B testing and other experiments
- Tracking, analytics, and user segmentation
- Landing pages
- User onboarding flows
- Conversion funnel systems
You will need to have experience in web and mobile development and related technologies, and ideally direct prior experience on technical projects in support of digital marketing efforts.
- 3+ years in a campaign management role
- A results-driven mindset and strong marketing strategy skills to back it up
- Ability to solve problems autonomously and take feedback in stride
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Understanding of social media KPIs and web traffic metrics