Beanworks Solutions Inc. (?Beanworks?) is a rapid growth company on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with elegant, cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation software. As we scale, our small, powerful and growing Bean Team needs you!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
What You'll Do:
- Craft messaging and content that communicates our value proposition at all stages in the buyer's journey
- Create high-converting content for email campaigns, presentations, webinars, videos, web copy
- Work cross functionally with Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure the right message is being delivered at the right time
- Be an in-house expert on our competitive landscape and how we differentiate
- Communicate with customers regularly to understand their needs and translate that information into actionable insights
- Manage GTM planning & execution for new product and feature launches
- Maintain and/or improve database health
- Create sales and partner enablement collateral
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience and proven success in a product marketing role (SaaS preferred)
- You have experience with GTM planning, execution and monitoring for a new product or feature launch
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (preferably Pardot)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Diploma or degree in business or marketing, or equivalent experience
- You're a savvy and creative marketer who is constantly thinking of new ideas to engage customers and articulate value for our target customers
- You are passionate about all things marketing and keep up with the latest trends and research
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deliverables
- You have highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- You're goal-oriented and comfortable with metrics
- You have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You have effective writing skills and high attention to detail
At Beanworks everyone's work matters and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the BeanTeam are smart, driven and keen to solve meaty problems with a team of like minded individuals. To be a Bean means you are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team
- we are not a place for lone wolves. We don't claim to have all the answers, so all Beans are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision. If taking on these challenges excite you, and you genuinely resonate with the values of ownership, team based success, striving to exceed expectations and have the courage to challenge the status quo, then you may just be a Bean.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, the whole company is working remotely, and there are options to be mainly in-office or mainly remote while we reopen during the pandemic.
- Our office is situated in the heart of Yaletown on the west side of Hamilton Street between Helmcken and Davie Street, surrounded by many of the city's finest restaurants, hotels, and retailers, and a two minute walk from the Yaletown Roundhouse SkyTrain station.
- Excellent extended health benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- We are family friendly and offer remote working options
- Yearly professional development budget
- We actively pursue a balanced workforce and know that diversity is essential to our success
- We have weekly, monthly, and quarterly all-hands meetings to connect, communicate, and celebrate our wins