UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Sales Coordinator at BMW/MINI Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
- Responsible for inventory, including monthly orders, and locating vehicles from other dealers.
- Stocking in all new units in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working alongside the Finance & Insurance Office to ensure vehicles get to the appropriate person for the remaining procedures.
- Tracking and checking all added costs for new and used vehicle deals such as costs of accessories.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by management.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.