Bet.Works is a leading provider of technology services and solutions focused on the rapidly expanding U.S. sports betting and interactive gaming spaces, which is estimated by major Wall Street analysts to grow to $12 billion by 2025 and reach $50 billion at maturity. We provide turnkey solutions and product innovations by leveraging a proprietary full-stack technology, a leading risk management and trading system, and a complete range of sophisticated managed service offerings.
We have recently announced a pending merger with Bally's Corporation (NYSE: BALY), which will own and operate 14 casinos in 10 states. In doing so, Bally's will become the premier, full-service, vertically integrated sports betting and iGaming company in the U.S. operating under a single, preeminent brand. This will enable the launch of Bally's omni-channel B2B2C business model. Upon completion of the acquisition, Bet.Works will operate sports betting and iGaming as ?Bally's Interactive.?
We are excited about this transformation and growth phase for Bet.Works/Bally's Interactive and we are looking to add top talent to our existing 130 team members. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a dynamic company at the leading edge of a fast-growing market.
You will design, develop and maintain internal and external (client) Web sites and act as a resource for the development team to customize GUIs for our Web applications. You must have a thorough knowledge of the complete design process, demonstrating an ability to design and develop Web applications and interfaces from conception and creation through to production and implementation. We are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done, accepts that changes are a natural part of the design process, and tackles each task in a positive manner.
- Conceptualize, create and iteratively refine user interfaces to make them contextually easy-to-use and visually compelling
- Create visual designs: UI layouts (widgets, patterns, colour palettes, graphic assets, typography, iconography and user interface elements)
- Create interaction designs: UI mock-ups (from paper-and-pencil concepts to wire-frame designs to prototypes that convey the interaction model)
- Translate usability and field research findings into actionable design improvements
- Develop reusable design patterns and style guidelines
Note: Successful candidates will be asked for a portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of web design and graphic design principles.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- 4+ years doing Visual Design, Interaction Design and/or Information Architecture for application interfaces
- Demonstrated experience with User-Centered Design
- Strong visual/graphic design portfolio with information/application focus
- Understanding of interface and interaction design principles
- Experience creating or maintaining style guidelines in a software environment
- Proficient in MAC and Windows environments with a variety of applications, including the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient with HTML and CSS/Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of 3D animation and graphic creation a plus
- Knowledge and experience with mobile application development a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal), organizational and analytical skills
- Adaptable to quick changing business priorities