At the heart of everything we do is the child. For over 35 years Calgary Academy has been providing an unparalleled environment that embraces students' unique learning profiles, providing individual pathways to student success! We design engaging, student-centered experiences that nurture a love of learning. Our approach to teaching and learning is supported by our four pillars, beliefs, and the CA Way which empower diverse learners to pursue lives of passion and purpose.
Headwater Learning Foundation (HLF) is the primary fundraising arm and is the organization that safeguards the assets of Calgary Academy. Housing all business services, HLF provides the resources necessary to unleash possibilities in learning and innovation as well as fundraising initiatives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Marketing Coordinator role supports the development of marketing strategies that drive business objectives, positively impact employee engagement, and strengthen the Calgary Academy, Headwater Learning Foundation and Headwater Learning Solutions brands. This highly collaborative role will work within the Advancement department to manage and grow the brands of both Calgary Academy and Headwater Learning. From managing daily social media to coordinating a variety of annual recruitment and marketing campaigns, this role will be busy working across print and digital platforms to advance our organization's ambitious goals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support content development through writing, proofing, and production for a variety of mediums including print, non-print, website, and social media
- Support development of marketing strategies by conducting marketing research and providing ongoing optimization of marketing programs and digital marketing efforts
- Generate regular reports on relevant marketing data (analytics, ad performance, social media and sharing innovative ideas to drive marketing results
- Lead social media efforts including content creation, posts, managing comments and tracking photography consents
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor marketing programs and analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or a related accredited program
- Portfolio of work representing 1-2 years of experience showcasing a variety of projects (advertising campaigns
- print, digital, web, multimedia)
- Experience purchasing and measuring the effectiveness of online advertising, on platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), WordPress, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Flexibility in managing a challenging and dynamic workload while maintaining attention to details and deadlines
- Experience with photography and videography an asset
- Experience with and/or knowledge of large format print and production is an asset
We offer a collaborative work environment and professional learning opportunities, all driven by our strategic plan. We also offer competitive salary, flexible benefit package, Wellness Allowance, matching RRSP program, and generous vacation entitlement.
Our Application Process
Please send your application to Human Resources at via Isarta with Marketing Coordinator in the subject line by end of day on January 4, 2021.
Your application must include:
Demonstrate how your skills and experience align with Calgary Academy's philosophy and mission. After exploring the Headwater Learning and Calgary Academy websites, share what makes you feel particularly connected to the work we do and how you can help us achieve our goals!
Demonstrate your skills and applicable experience.
Work representing 1-2 years of experience showcasing a variety of projects (advertising campaigns
- print, digital, web, multimedia)
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest in Calgary Academy but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.