REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group
Our team is expanding!
Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Sales Consultant to join our team at MINI Calgary.
Dilawri Group of Companies is a Canadian company that represents 76 dealerships nationally with 9 dealerships plus the Dilawri Collision Centre in Calgary! Dilawri Group offers a performance driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a ?promote from within culture?, training, solid pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the sale or lease of new or pre-owned vehicles on standards of gross profit, volume and the satisfaction of customers. Achieve sales targets by ensuring all processes and sales procedures are followed every time. Must be actively involved in every stage of the sale process from start to delivery;
- Responsible for maintaining the customer databases including owner follow-up, unsold customers and confirmation of delivery dates and times. Maintains files for all sold and unsold customers including detailed notes entered in Reynolds and Reynolds, CDK and One-Eighty software program and future follow up set. Ensure all customer communication is CASL compliant;
- Responsible for vehicle delivery including inspection of the vehicle two hours prior to delivery.
- Maintain current product knowledge including own brands and competitive models. Understand aftermarket products such as warranties, chemical applications, finance plans and accessories. Attends and actively participates in meeting and training courses. Conducts lot walks at least twice a week to ensure up-to-date general inventory knowledge;
- Participates in required trade shows or events such as the Dilawri Detour and Auto Show; and
- Assist with lot maintenance such as moving sold vehicles into the appropriate location, re-parking demos and assisting with snow removal.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create and foster relationships with customers on the grounds of integrity, professionalism and honesty. Must have the ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure the customer's needs are met;
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to negotiate, explain and assist customers to ensure they are placed in the vehicle that matches their needs
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use a variety of programs and learn other programs easily. Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds, CDK and and One-Eighty is an asset;
- Must be a team player;
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active with a desire for knowledge and an ability to retain facts and information;
- Requires a valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract; and
- AMVIC Licensed.
Give us the right attitude, we'll give you the rest
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Dilawri Group of Companies! Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!