Tuesday, December 15, 2020
G3 Canada Limited is a progressive and continuously growing company. As part of our commitment of building a smarter path from Farmer's fields to the global market, we are establishing a highly efficient coast to coast Canadian Grain enterprise designed to provide a unique competitive alternative to farmers and superior service to customers and stakeholders. The integrity and resourcefulness of our people are the foundation of that commitment.
Job Title: Farm Business Representative
Location: G3 Swift Current
The successful candidate will promote G3 programs, build relationships with farmer-customers, and help create and maintain a positive reputation for G3 in the community.
- Promote G3 programs and cash bids to farmers in the zone to achieve and exceed budget goals for the terminal.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all relevant business information to and from G3 head office
- Maximize customer retention by ensuring the G3 customer experience is always positive
- Manage all financial risks by ensuring good processes are in place for all contract obligations
- Other duties as assigned, including assisting other terminal staff during peak work demands as part of a team effort to achieve overall terminal goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of grain buying and handling, combined with an entrepreneurial aptitude that has resulted in identification and realization of profitable business opportunities.
- Excellent customer service orientation, with an ability to balance customer demands and corporate efficiency and profitability.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated collaborative approach to working with farmers, colleagues and business partners.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with office computer programs.
If you are looking for a flexible work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to grow your career, G3 will give you this opportunity. Join our diverse team of talented professionals!
G3 is committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to supporting the success of employees throughout the organization. We encourage women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply and self-identify.