Veeqo (https://www.veeqo.com/) is a high growth tech startup company which has customers around the world...we are on a mission to make life easier for online retailers. Veeqo helps online brands by making their life easier when handling their stock and orders, becoming a crucial part of their fulfillment solution. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and play an important role in our growth in the North American markets.
We've just raised $5 million by leading VC Octopus Ventures, so now is the perfect time to join Veeqo on it's exciting global expansion
The Inbound Sales Development Representative is a versatile role that is responsible for managing Inbound leads that are received through email, phone, live chat, free trial and book a demo requests. The Inbound SDR should be comfortable multitasking as you may need to manage more than one conversation at a time while still giving excellent service. As an Inbound SDR, you have two main tasks, to book demonstrations for the Inbound Account Executives and to monitor free trial customers to make sure they are getting the most out of their free trial experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to venture in to developing a career in sales, or for someone whois naturally curious and enjoys talking to customers and finding out about their business.
- Keep on top of new leads coming in as well as existing leads on free trial, contacting them to see how Veeqo can help their business
- Contact any new leads to book them in with an Account Executive in as short a timeframe as possible.
- Identify why a business has come to Veeqo and what they are looking to get out of Veeqo before moving onto an AE
- Sort good fit leads from bad fit leads to make sure the AE's time is being used efficiently; conduct a professional qualification based business conversation.
- Qualify new leads that come from Referrals or Amazon Shipping
- Work closely with Support to make sure that any free trial customers are getting a fantastic Veeqo experience
Key Competencies and ? Desirable Attributes
- Willing to learn
- People orientated
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Customer focused
- Information seeking
- naturally inquisitive
- Relationship building
- Team Player
- Good organisational and administrative skills to identify what leads should be worked first
- Engaging and professional phone manner
- Ability to keep a level head when under pressure
- Clear communication skills on the telephone, email and live chat to make sure no leads slip through the net
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working remotely indefinitely
- Above all you will always represent Veeqo and yourself in a professional and honest manner
Who we are, what we do.
Veeqo helps retailers provide the best experience to their customers.
Being a retailer is tough. Managing sales across multiple channels; Shipping via multiple carriers to customers all over the world; Processing refunds; Managing B2B orders; Forecasting inventory;
The list is endless.
Veeqo handles all the pain of being a fast-paced omnichannel retailer, so you can focus on what's most important
- providing an amazing experience for your customers.
- Bonus scheme
- Share options
- Spotify Premium
- Flexible working
- 33 days of PTO (includes 10 national holidays)
Salary circa $40,000 O.T.E $43,000