At Alchemy, our mission is to build a nanotechnology company for the 21st century. As a team, we're pretty obsessive about this mission and relentless about accomplishing it.
Today, Alchemy's nanocoatings technologies are disrupting the automotive windshield replacement industry and enabling multi-climate reliability of advanced sensor systems found in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS).
Alchemy is a Y-Combinator funded startup and is backed by leading angel and venture capital investors in Canada, Silicon Valley, France, and China.
We believe that every ExoShield experience begins from the first time they hear from us. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for many of our customers and prospective partners. Needless to say we need to have complete faith in your ability to inform and delight them.
You will be responsible for providing tactical support to our wider sales team wherever necessary, including independently managing and overseeing specific programs. At a high-level, your responsibilities will be:
Providing Quality Customer Support
- Responding to general inquiries from prospects, partners, and customers
- Overseeing warranty claims processing from start to finish
Managing the ExoShield Partner Training Program
- Scheduling and coordinating the logistics for all ExoShield installation training sessions worldwide
- Collecting feedback from trainees and trainers after training to learn how we can improve our programs
Overseeing Fulfillment Logistics
- Managing relationships with suppliers and vendors for domestic and international shipments
- Packaging & fulfilling all ExoShield orders fulfilled from our Canadian office
- Managing inventory of all materials required for the packaging and fulfilling orders (ordering, inventory tracking, etc.)
Supporting General Sales Operations
- Taking ownership of inventory management for all products
- Tracking and reporting key logistics and sales operations metrics
- Overseeing expense management for logistics, training, claims, and relevant 3rd party tools
- Providing meaningful insights gained from customer and market feedback and data to guide product, sales, and marketing strategies
In this role, you will directly report to our Chief Revenue Officer.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Alchemy is a startup
- this will mean longer hours at times and the stresses of quickly changing priorities, but it also means you will have the opportunity to decide how much impact you have. You will have the ability to make and participate in large decisions and the chance to voice new ideas and actually be heard.
There is no hand holding, but there is an unspoken understanding that we are all expected to teach and support each other. We will often just tell you the problem or project we'd like tackled and trust that you can find the best way to solve it.
We're looking for a fantastic written and oral communicator, someone who can balance dozens of active conversations with customers. We know this may be an opportunity you'll grow out of, and our goal is to help you do just that! As we grow together, you'll find yourself having an inside route to a wide range of new positions at a growing startup depending on your preferences.
Bonus points if you've done a sales support role before, but if not, we're cool with a newbie! The following experiences and skills will help you kick ass in this role:
- Degree or diploma in administration, business, sales or marketing
- 0-2 years of work experience, preferably in roles where you interacted with customers on the phone
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with great spoken and written English
- A ?get-it-done? attitude with a contagious habit of outperforming on quality and timelines
- An obsession for detail and a high degree of accuracy in everything you do
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask in a high pressure dynamic environment
- Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and G-Suite tools
Don't have something on the list above checked off? That's okay... in fact, we love to teach people about all of this! If you are a voracious learner and a damn hard worker, we'll help you pick things up in no time!