As Docebo's Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager you will help scale our ABM program in North America. You will regularly collaborate with our Business Development team, our Sales team, and our Content team to align on strategies and tactics that will help generate leads from target accounts, and help accelerate pipeline.
Docebo is looking for an experienced and creative B2B Marketer who understands the value of working with Sales to achieve results
- i.e., generating quality leads, increasing the number of opportunities generated, and increasing the win rate.
This role will require both strategy and execution. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves.
Reports to: Senior ABM Manager
Location: Toronto, Canada (Remote OK)
- Create and execute ABM campaigns by collaborating with marketing, sales and other stakeholders across the business with an end goal of helping to drive new acquisition opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives to execute 1:1 ABM plays
- Operationalize the usage of our ABM techstack
- Demandbase, Engagio, Drift, and Sendoso.
- Work with our Business Development team to build and execute multi-channel multi-touch acquisition campaigns.
- Conduct weekly stand up meetings with the Sales team to discuss prospect activity, and to discuss strategy leveraging data from Engagio.
- Constantly stay-up-do-date on ABM tech and trends
- Work with the Content team to personalize existing pieces of content for Sales to leverage during the sales cycle.
- Manage our ABM playbook by adding, and updating strategies and tactics for sellers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B Marketing role in the SaaS industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and executing ABM campaigns.
- Strong understanding of ABM strategies and tactics.
- Experience using Demandbase, Engagio, Sendoso, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, and Salesforce.
- A strong desire to deviate from the norm and bring new and innovative ideas to the table.