At eSight, we make life-changing enhanced vision devices that allow people with serious visual impairment to actually see.
The most advanced and versatile low vision assistive technology, eSight is clinically-validated and worn daily by thousands of people with legal blindness to achieve their goals. Whether it's finding a new job, pursuing a degree, travelling the world, or doing all the things that sighted people take for granted, eSight empowers our clients See New Possibilities.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist with a generalist mindset to take on a variety of marketing projects and provide support around programs led by PR
- Communications Manager, and Sr. Director of Marketing.
You are the perfect candidate if you are adaptable, able to continuously learn in a fluid startup environment and have prior experience with email campaigns, webpages, and working with campaign metrics.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Perform email automation, build email journeys in Pardot and Salesforce.
- Design and implement emails and build WordPress pages.
- Set up UTM codes ad tracking pixels and tracking campaign results.
- Build out our repository of marketing collateral, graphics, and sales tools.
- Track campaign results to allow for new learnings and continuous improvement.
- Effectively collaborate with PR
- Communications Manager & Sr. Director of Marketing on a variety of marketing projects and provide support.
You bring with you:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a similar tech startup / SMB environment.
- Marketing degree or knowledge equivalent.
- Experience with
- Experience building email journeys, with preference given to skill in
- Skills with HTML and CSS.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness and strong desire to take on new projects and learn.
This role is based out of our Toronto office, and will require partial in-office attendance. eSight is carefully monitoring the changing situation with COVID and is operating safely as per provincial and federal regulations for essential business.
At eSight we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require any accommodation during the application or interview process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please contact us at 613 800 5544 x317.