At Dooly, we're building the workspace for revenue teams.
Dooly is used by revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom. It's the best way to capture and move conversations forward while keeping your team in the loop. Because it's built with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn't live without it (https://www.g2.com/products/dooly/reviews#reviews).
But getting Dooly into the hands of future Dooly evangelists is where we need you. As our Marketing Coordinator, you'll own our social media, events, and video production, shaping a key part of our content and community strategy.
You'll report into the Head of Marketing and will be one of the founding members of our marketing effort. This role comes with so much opportunity
- to have an impact, to drive strategy, to experiment, and to grow with us.
- You live and breathe social media
- You have past experience building and scaling deeply engaged social followings on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- You have 1 to 2+ years of video production experience using Adobe CC (Premiere Pro and AfterEffects). You might even have an example you could send us.
- You are a logistical wonder, bringing complicated schedules, technologies, and people together seamlessly.
- You are as comfortable communicating and building relationships with tech's top sales leaders as you are with your own teammates.
- You're scrappy, nimble, and comfortable with the freedom of a lean startup environment. You bring a ?get it done? mindset and know how to stay organized and accountable with tight deadlines.
- You have 1 to 3+ years of B2B content and social media experience (bonus points for SaaS)
- You are well versed with an early-stage startup marketing stack
- You have an eagerness to learn, insatiable curiosity, a passion for tech and for product-led growth.
- Run unique, highly memorable, kickass events for the Dooly brand
- Manage the logistics for our online events:
- Schedule our event speakers (including top CMOs and sales leaders in SaaS)
- Nurture these relationships through 1:1 communication
- Pre-interview speakers to build out show themes and Q&A
- Manage the content calendar for all event promotions
- Own our event KPIs (attendance, engagement, etc)
- Coordinate the live stream for all events
- Social media and community management
- Manage @dooly brand engagement across all social channels and communities
- Lead the production and creation of content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn for dooly's social strategy
- Inject the dooly voice into everything you produce
- Video production
- Create video assets for our hot (pun intended) new sales show, Fire Talks (Adobe CC, Premiere Pro
- Edit and publish episode recordings to social
- community (LatelyAI)
- Work with external designers and freelancers when needed
- Other ways you'll contribute
- Our marketing team is small but growing, and you'll have the chance to contribute to projects across the whole marketing spectrum.
What you can expect from us
- Commitment to your growth and success. In a small team there are unlimited ways to contribute. We'll help you explore new ideas, grow in the way you want, and uncover your best.
- Commitment to your wellbeing. We know work and life co-exist (we're people too!). Of course we have health and dental benefit programs, but beyond that we shape our work culture to prioritize health and happiness.
- A voice in our future direction. We're still small and connected intimately with our users. Your work has an outsized impact on the company, our customers, and where we're going.
- People who are actually fun to work with. This is a team with deep empathy for one another, where we always have your back, and where we don't take ourselves too seriously. Seriously.
We encourage you to apply
At Dooly, we value differences, and we encourage everyone to apply
- especially those whose identities are underrepresented in tech. We know that the more diverse the perspectives, experiences and talent of our Dooligans, the better we'll be.
We respect and celebrate how you identify, who you do or don't worship, your pronouns, the colour of your skin, your age (on paper and at heart), your sexual orientation, your culture and background, and if you have a disability or are a veteran.
If you require accommodations in the hiring process please reach out to talent @ dooly.ai
We are currently working remotely with the option to come into our Vancouver-based office if and when you need to.