We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Burnaby.
As a member of the Inbound Marketing and Operations team, you will provide leadership and guidance on website and landing page strategy, A/B testing, website personalization, and digital project management. You will own driving, monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of website and landing page campaign initiatives. You'll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
- Understand Clio's business objectives, customers, prospects, product portfolio, and competition and apply this understanding to develop a marketing website and landing page strategy that caters to the audience's needs, maximizing conversion;
- Lead and project manage digital marketing initiatives across various teams including marketing design, web development, content, and analysis;
- Lead website conversion rate optimization strategy in collaboration with our Senior UX designer and Web Optimization Strategist;
- Work with our Web Optimization Strategist to identify website trends and critical conversion and drop off points, and optimize the user funnel accordingly;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Implement learnings from experiments across our online properties;
- Own the website conversion rate metric, measure performance against goals, and produce meaningful insights and reports for the business;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize landing pages prioritizing user experience and conversion.
- A learner first
- Data-driven with a passion for conversion optimization, process efficiency, and continuous improvement
- A planner and a thinker helping the team think through the campaigns and prioritize
- Experienced in executing digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what's best for the company
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines
- Obsessed with results invested in helping Clio win
You jump to the front of the line if you are:
- An expert in experimentation and A/B testing
- Comfortable with WordPress, A/B Testing platforms, Unbounce etc.
- SaaS/tech experienced
If you are a data-driven digital marketer who is accountable for your goals and known for advanced optimization and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Canada. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Canada. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we're more than just a tech company. We're transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that's bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We consider ourselves to be high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we've acquired our first company, become a multi-product company, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career, but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we're committed to making an impact. If that's something that speaks to you-you belong here, too. Join us.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you from a location of choice.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, RRSP matching, parental leave options, WFH allowance and education spending.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that building a diverse team and an inclusive workplace is our moral imperative and that different ways of thinking, more innovation and challenging each other more will result in a higher-performing team. We encourage all candidates to apply.