Why Choose Scenic:
Scenic Group Canada is a leader in luxury small-ship river and ocean cruising operating internationally renowned brands Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours and Emerald Cruises. The company recently set a new standard for ocean cruising with the World's First Discovery Yacht
- the Scenic Eclipse
- and the announcement of their intimate 100-person super yacht, the Emerald Azzurra set to start sailing in January 2022. For more than 30 years, the Scenic Group has been delivering outstanding vacation experiences to travellers who expect the best of everything. Winning the Cruise Critic Award 5 years in a row for Emerald Waterways, our Vancouver-based sales and marketing office proudly promotes river and ocean tours to travel agents and clients across Canada.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- CMS related:
- Project manage and execute all CMS activities with regular updates to support content updates/changes including copywriting, editing, basic coding and publishing. Pull through marketing content to complement campaigns, drive traffic, engage prospects and customers with the goal to deliver adoption, engagement and customer retention
- Oversee Canadian content marketing strategy to align with global digital strategy.
- Work alongside Archive and the Global Digital Team to ensure website and blog content is fresh and relevant, in line with the SEO and content strategy
- Digital related:
- Working closely with Brand Director and Marketing Director of both brands, help plan and deliver all digital brand campaign activity and manage digital budgets
- Weekly and monthly reporting on the performance of Canadian digital marketing activities.
- Representing our regional market and contributing to the global digital team's campaigns and objectives
- Work closely with digital agency to oversee and analyze Canadian digital activities and provide regular recommendations on SEO, Paid, Email Campaign and Social Media activities to drive performance, conversions, efficiencies and engagement
- Provide insight and recommendations on digital lead generation initiatives
- Carry out regular competitor analysis, proactively offering suggestions to improve our position in the digital marketplace
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a marketing/digital-related discipline
- Strong experience working within a CMS environment and working within a content management system framework (Sitecore is preferred ) and understanding of information architecture and site hierarchy
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, delivering data-driven insights and recommendations for improvements in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio is a must, with knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Supermetrics and Sitecore Analytics also desirable.
- Experience with optimization tools preferably Unbounce. (Google Optimise, Optimizely, Hotjar also desirable but not required.)
- A solid understanding of SEO principles and platforms (Google Search Console)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to grasp new technology quickly
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to take responsibility and consistently exceed objective
- Ability to manage digital budgets and work within budgetary constraints to maximize ROI / CPC
- The ability to work under pressure, across multiple brands / campaigns at once
Preferred Experience But Not Required
- Experience in working in travel / retail environment
- Experience of working within a global organization
- Experience in the use of Acoustic-IBM Watson, Chamaileon (or similar email campaign-design applications)
- Knowledge of agile project management tools such as Zoho, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Confluence
- Experience of working with websites supported by Applied Programming Interfaces (API)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program including a health and wellness account, and four weeks vacation.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and believe you have the experience, skills and qualifications for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Via Isarta by Friday, January 15, 2021.
Powered by JazzHR