We are looking for a values-based individual to join our growing marketing team at TallGrass Natural Health. Your mission is to manage our social media accounts (Botanica Health & MegaFood Canada) through creative content strategy, education and consumer engagement. The right candidate is obsessed with social media marketing, data tracking and content strategy. You love community outreach and developing partnerships with influencers in Canada and the US. Most importantly, you are obsessed with health and wellness and are eager to learn about new trends in the industry. We are looking for a highly organized individual who is interested in growing and learning with our team.
This role reports to our Marketing Manager.
Outcomes & Critical Success Factors
- Social media content and campaign planning that inspires and educates our audience with their health journey.
- Growing our social media engagement by 30% through strategic content creation/planning
- Monthly website maintenance for our brands using WordPress to increase our organic traffic by 20% YOY
- Helping reach our monthly follower goals with 10% YOY growth.
- Helping reach our monthly traffic conversion rate of 25% based on purchase intent measures
- Building/growing an email marketing list of consumers & developing monthly email campaigns
- Researching new social media strategies monthly
- Coordinating with our Amazon team on monthly pricing & promotion updates to for online ads
- Supporting our digital growth objectives and strategies for SEO, content marketing, website development and digital advertising
- Helping with the planning and execution of new product launch efforts on our digital platforms
- Working with the design team on updating content on our site: homepage banners, product images, product nutritional facts, retailer toolkits, social media images, blog & recipe images
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn & adapt to a changing environment
- Gratitude and a positive approach to work
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Facebook Ad experience
- Digital advertising experience (email marketing, social media ads, online media ads)
- Digital Marketing, business, communications or-related degree/diploma
- Agency experience, managing multiple client accounts is an asset
- Passion for natural health and wellness is a must!
About Your Team:
Meet your manager: Par, Marketing Manager
What I'm looking for: A data-driven individual who is passionate about social media engagement! You love talking to people and building communities online. I want someone on the team who is detail-oriented, organized and gets excited about numbers & data. You can spot missed opportunities online and keep yourself up-to-speed with new social media trends. You are always looking for ways to improve by testing and re-testing well-thought-out strategies. You know how to plan and execute an online marketing campaign from start to finish with proven results.