Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation and one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2020, Destination Toyota Burnaby is looking for a Sales Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly adaptable person looking for a multifaceted and fast-paced environment within a growing automotive company.
What we can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative and ultimately supports your success.
- Career advancement opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Managing vehicle inventory of new and used vehicles (i.e. input new and used vehicles into system, assign stock numbers to vehicles, create inventory records and maintain stock books).
- Ensuring the correct vehicles are registered and RDR's are processed.
- Assist the finance office in ensuring files/deals are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Conducting proper research on vehicle availability.
- Maintain dealer trades and complete the necessary paperwork for dealer trade.
- Billing of dealer trades and certificates of origin.
- Complete daily administrative tasks delegated by Sales Management team.
What we need from you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years minimum administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills including experience with CDK and One-Eighty are an asset.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you submit your resume to our human resources team today.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.