Reporting to the Senior Manager, Regional Marketing, the Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) is responsible for the planning and execution of effective and efficient regional marketing plans that drive strategic community investment and the overall Tim Hortons business. The RMM is the primary marketing liaison between restaurant owners and the company. The RMM is evaluated against their individual and regional team's ability to achieve community program execution, brand measurements and sales performance. This person works closely with the Regional Marketing Team, Field Operations and the Marketing Team at Head Office.
- Leverage regional marketing budgets to produce high ROI community investments that drive Tim Hortons business objectives
- Be the primary marketing point of contact for owners in the Alberta market
- Communicate and engage with local owners to strengthen and grow community presence and brand trust
- Execute the local activation of key programs Camp Day, Smile Cookie, Timbits Sports etc.
- Communicate and negotiate with key external partners on community programs, events and sponsorships
- Serves as key field-based brand marketing consultant; tracks marketing and competitive developments as a market-specific expert. Assists all departments, as needed, to inform market strategy to drive business objectives
- Serves as key strategic contact and in-field support for new product launches.
- Responsible for tracking and delivering results against a clear measurement framework
- Assist with sales building for new locations and/or recently renovated locations
- 5+ years' experience (either on brand or agency)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Bonus if experience includes QSR, franchise modeled business
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.