Parts and Service Support Sales Rep
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
This position will report directly to the Parts Manager. The Parts and Service Support Sales Rep/Product Support Sales Rep for our Stettler, AB branch (which will also help out with our Coronation, Alberta branch) will be tasked with increasing the Parts department revenue by promoting our John Deere parts to other dealerships, existing clients and new, potential customers. Travel will be required but we will provide a parts truck that can be used. The other aspect of the role will include working as a Parts Technician, sourcing and ordering parts for customers or internal technicians during our peak seasons. Please note that this is an hourly wage position, not a commission role.
What does the role look like?
Outside Parts and Service Sales to grow the business at the branch
- Approaching other businesses to promote our John Deere parts within our line of business
- Travelling to our existing clients and new customers to offer parts directly, especially one's with the space to keep inventory on hand
- Along with promoting our service inspections and mechanical work
Acting as a Parts Technician and/or assisting other Parts Technicians
- Identifying customers or internal technicians needs and ordering parts as required
- Those with minimal parts experience will begin by assisting Parts Technicians until they have acquired the proficiency to source and order parts
- Using an electronic parts diagram
- Assisting Parts Technicians with orders
- Delivering parts to customers
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience
- An individual who is driven to succeed and grow a business
- Someone who can effectively build rapport with others
- Experience in the agriculture industry would be a strong asset or parts knowledge
What's in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Opening of a new branch in Nipawin, SK in 2020
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- Employee referral bonus