JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This Inside Sales Representative, Point-Of-Care Testing aimed to grow the Point-Of-Care portfolio within the Integrated Diagnostics Solutions (IDS) business for Canada, with a particular focus on products to support the detection of COVID-19.
Working closely with the Point-Of-Care team, the successful candidate will be responsible to elevate and promote the BD Point-Of-Care portfolio in the market in target segments through effective sales planning and execution.
- Respond to leads and engage new customers within defined target customer segments to support market growth.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of BD Point-Of-Care products, competitive devices, and application of products.
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers to develop loyalty and demonstrate sales effectiveness.
- Ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved in a positive and friendly manner and a positive customer experience is maintained.
- Embrace BD way of selling approach and ensure consistent and effective use of organizational tools and resources (i.e. SFDC, Outlook etc.) to maintain clear communication and record selling activities
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Sales and Marketing Director.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fluency in English required, Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required
- preference for business or related to medical technology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively share information in both verbal and written form.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- The position is either based out of the head office in Mississauga or it can be home-based.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture based on your feedback in the Trust Index® survey, and we've just published the news about us on their social media channels. You can check these out here. And if you think your friends and networks would be interested in knowing more about your workplace, sharing these posts is a great way to give them some insight!
Becton Dickinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from individuals with a wide range of abilities and provide an accessible candidate experience. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Canadian Human Rights Act, Becton Dickinson will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform us of any accommodation(s) you require by contacting HR at 1-855-234-3577.
Primary Work LocationCAN Mississauga
- Derry Road West