WHO ARE WE?
Situated in the heart of Regina, the Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL) is one of the largest and most influential event complexes in the country. REAL is a not-for-profit corporation that operates the 100-acre property, Evraz Place, that hosts the majority of Regina's major events every year, and serves as an important anchor within the tourism industry
- provincially, nationally and internationally.
We are a centre of excellence for entertainment, business, sport, recreation and cultural activities that acts as the delivery agent for more than 3.5M annual visits to Evraz Place campus and has served the Province of Saskatchewan with community entrepreneurship since 1884. We are proudly home to the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Regina Pats, FC Regina, many minor and recreational sports, and numerous concerts, trade shows and conventions. With the new additions of Mosaic Stadium and the International Trade Center, REAL is well positioned to further enhance the economic value for generations to come.
THE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting in the development and execution of marketing and communication programs and initiatives to effectively position the REAL brand, increasing awareness of the organization's offerings and ultimately, to drive sales.
This role involves elements of graphic design work (including creation, development, production & delivery), along with day to day coordination and execution of multiple marketing requests, including collaboration with REAL's various internal departments and coordinating with our external vendors, as necessary.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Coordinate and deliver on Marketing & Communications programs & initiatives by:
- Supporting department activities by writing, editing/proofreading and distributing a variety of communication and marketing materials
- Assisting with social media content development and posting
- Monitoring customer support channels and responding to inquiries (eg) website & social media
- Implementing web content updates and coordinating regular content audits
Contribute to & support graphic design and production of marketing & communications materials by:
- Developing a range of internal and external communications, including advertisements, signage, displays, brochures and other materials to promote REAL events and offerings
- Maintains brand consistency across multiple communications
- Being accountable for all aspects of the creative development process, including concept creation, development, production and delivery for a variety of marketing communication initiatives.
Liaison with internal customers and external vendors in the development and execution of various marketing and communications materials by:
- Creating, tracking and coordinate placement of digital network promotions & advertising, as well as on-site event promotions and signage
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our people are Revolutionary and Courageous, Exemplify Teamwork and Safety, Accomplish the Extraordinary, Stewards of our Legacy and above all, we Always Have Fun!
We live our core values: Be original, Be a host, Be inclusive, Be proud, Be resilient, Be smart, and Always own it.
Do you have demonstrated creativity and design skills, and take pride in delivering quality results? If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, who wants to be part of the exciting world of Sports & Entertainment
- we encourage you to apply today!
WHAT IT TAKES
Apply today if you meet the following requirements:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, new media communications, interactive design and technology, or integrated digital media, along with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing and editing in a variety of formats (e.g. print, digital and social).
- Experience in coordination and administration duties in an office environment considered an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, as well as knowledge of basic html and content management systems preferred
- This position is an in-scope position under the RWDSU Collective Agreement.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check for the duration of employment.
We offer competitive wages and attractive benefits, along with the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun industry. For more information visit our website at www.evrazplace.com. Submit resumes by December 30, 2020 via the link provided.