"Reimagining the Way You Deliver". Drone Delivery Canada is a publicly traded, disruptive, pioneering, technology company focused on designing, developing and implementing commercially viable, drone-based logistics systems for government, commercial, industrial & retail customers globally. The Company's patented, fully-integrated hardware/software platform is used as a managed service in a SaaS business model. Drone Delivery Canada is commercialized, operational and early-stage revenue-generating, with a robust sales funnel of global prospects.
TSX.V: FLT; OTC QB: TAKOF; Frankfurt: ABB.F
Our people are at the heart of the innovation process and joining us means you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate! We are seeking entrepreneurial, smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping our team bring leading drone technology to businesses globally.
We currently have a career opportunity for a proactive and motivated Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will assist the sales team by providing key coordination and administrative support. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and purposeful team focused in achieving DDC's strategic business plans and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, qualify and assign sales opportunities to sales representatives as directed
- Maintain CRM records, file NDAs and customer agreements
- Monitor and respond to government tenders and RFQs
- Assist with developing customer proposals and presentations
- Manage website content through WordPress
- Assist with digital marketing campaigns
- Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Manage company's social media accounts
- Prepare market research reports and other sales reports as necessary
- Assist with tradeshow and event planning
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress and social media management.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- CRM Software experience an asset.
- Graphic design experience an asset (Adobe Suite
- Basic HTML proficiency an asset.
Behavioral Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive in a result driven environment.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Flexibility and initiative to undertake various duties and roles.
Hours of Work, Work Environment and Potential Travel
- 37.5 hours per week and some overtime occasionally
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Valid Class-G driver's license in good standing and regular access to a personal vehicle required
Diversity & Inclusion
DDC is committed to the creation of an exceptional work environment wherein we maintain values of mutual respect, integrity, dignity, and inclusivity; and encourage the open exchange of ideas and opinions. We are an equal opportunity employer that evaluates applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please inform the recruiter. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place at time of your interview and before you begin your employment.
Join our talented team to uniquely position your career and follow us on LinkedIn!