Job Title: Pre Sales Solution Consultant
Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company's biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo
- our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that's why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises, and gives you the true sense of purpose you've been waiting for.
Igloo's goal is to help people communicate and collaborate in the workplace. This means creating simple but effective workflows to enable people to create content and a delightful experience for consuming and collaborating on it. We need a design leader who fights for the user, sets a high bar for design in all of our products and is a champion for instilling a design culture in our business.
Why this role is important:
The main role of Pre Sales Solution Consultant is to support revenue teams. The Pre Sales Solution Consultant provides strategic and solution based recommendations by combining both consultative and technical expertise. This approach allows us to solve complex business challenges and empower our prospects to make informed buying decisions.
While the Pre Sales Solution Consultant mainly supports the Sales and Customer Success teams, they also work closely with other departments across the organization including Customer Experience, Technology and Product. An ideal candidate would act as the trusted advisor providing expertise in digital workplace solution deployment, prioritization strategies while aligning the platform to business goals and objectives.
This includes providing recommendations for launch strategies, governance model best practices, solutions and functionality as well as insight into maximizing employee engagement and productivity.
The impact you'll have:
- Needs assessment: Conduct high level visioning, and/or business requirement gathering sessions with prospects and customers.
- Solution consulting: Make viable recommendations on how Igloo can be used to solve specific business challenges.
- Information architecture: Configure proof of concept sites using Igloo solutions and integrations.
- Communicate vision: Articulate the Igloo vision and value to stakeholders, including C-suite executives.
- Relationship builder: Create relationships with key decision makers, serving as a trusted technical advisor.
- Collaborate: Support prospective and ongoing customer relationships through discovery calls, presentations and demonstrations.
- Digital strategy: Provide prospect and customer feedback to Igloo executive and development teams, supporting functionality and roadmap planning.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience with Digital Strategies, Enterprise SaaS applications, Enterprise Knowledge Management, digital workplaces or intranets.
- 3+ years working in roles as a Business Strategist, Solutions Consultant, or Business Consultant in a SaaS environment working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen learner with the ability to drill into and understand business requirements.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present complex scenarios and use cases.
- Passionate commitment to quality and success.
- Ability to manage multiple competing and changing priorities.
- Proven track record working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Knowledge in and experience with digital workplace platforms or intranet technologies would be considered an asset.
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If you're looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software: https://www.igloosoftware.com/careers/