Biiibo is a fast-growing start-up and market leader in the on-demand delivery service for construction materials and supplies space. Founded by an experienced management team in the construction industry, we are looking to build a team ready to revolutionize an industry!
We're currently looking to hire a skilled marketing manager who is well equipped in marketing and CRM automation.
About the Role
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for forming and developing creative plans and solutions to grow the company and gain market-share. Working in a fast-paced industry, you are expected to work fast and manage multiple workflows on the go.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and to adapt to a dynamic work environment, and will contribute sustainable and creative ideas to grow our client base.
Construction knowledge is not required but is an asset.
What is Expected
- Establish and execute creative avenues for online marketing to generate leads
- Generate content as needed for both web and print to increase web traffic
- Implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Gathering and interpreting consumer insights and competitive data
- Functional execution of integrated marketing programs
- Writing, managing and distributing communications across our business sales channels and product categories
- Investigate new media opportunities (events, online, print, etc.), negotiate rates, etc. with the goal of acquiring new leads and accounts
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns
- Achieve assigned goals and business objectives by promoting Biiibo's products and services to each customer in an accurate and informative manner.
- Help build a positive, diverse and equitable work environment with other associates who are also apart of our fast-growing team.
- Always deliver a strong and positive customer experience.
- Identify areas of improvement in the business through customer feedback to achieve operational excellence.
- Go above and beyond: our customers expect the best service in the industry; we aim to impress them every time.
Do You Have What It Takes?
Aside from a positive can-do attitude, you'll need:
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing specialist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrated experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. social media and online tools)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and google analytics is an asset
- University degree is an asset.
- Proven success in a customer service and/or a sales-oriented role within the construction industry is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Self-motivated, and self-directed. Capable of performing tasks with little to no supervision.
In Return, You Will:
- Be part of and grow with our fast-growing, dynamic team.
- We'll provide you with the tools you need to develop your career and grow with our company.
- Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus structure.
- Full benefits package (after 3 months) and lots of office perks.
- Monthly team-building outings.
- We are culture-driven and our team is a priority.
- Join us and become part of our growing family!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Biiibo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.