At P&G, Brand Management at P&G involves combining world-class marketing mastery with business leadership to create and build brands that improve consumers' lives. Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have consistently remained on the cutting-edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world's best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G.
We are currently looking for Summer Interns to join our Brand Management team in Toronto, from May to September 2021. Ideal candidates have a strong track record of leadership and analytical skills through academic, extracurricular, or volunteer activities, and will graduate from a Bachelor's or Master's program in Spring/Fall 2022.
From Day 1 as a Marketing Intern, you will join a robust training program designed to help you develop the leadership and analytical skills needed to become a future Marketing leader. You will:
- Be responsible for developing marketing plans that will help grow the business;
- Lead special assignments that will provide solutions for your brand;
- Analyze and form creative connections between varied data sources to identify trends in your Brand, and present recommendations based on your learnings;
- Own multiple projects critical to the success of your Brand team;
- Learn from talented leaders from both Brand Management and other functions to develop skills to become a future business leader.
- Gain an understanding and be a part of P&G's engaged and diverse culture. Grow Your Career and Develop as a Leader at P&G
During your internship, P&G focuses on learning more about you, and evaluates if you are the right fit for a full-time position. You will have a mid-term and end-of-term evaluation, which are structured to help you assess your strengths as well as areas for development. Similarly, this is also an opportunity for you to learn more about P&G and understand the wide range of opportunities that we can provide.
What we offer you:
- Ownership, responsibility, and development from Day 1
- We are committed to offering you responsibilities and projects designed to build mastery and leadership for your future career in Marketing.
- World-class learning and leadership development
- You will receive continuous training and development, and be surrounded by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment
- Working alongside some of the brightest minds, you will collaborate on impactful work within a supportive environment
- one where company values are always embraced and expressed, and diversity is a business imperative. About P&G
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader. See what P&G can do for you!
P&G Canada has been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers (2020), Greater Toronto's Top Employers (2020), Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2020), and Canada's Best Diversity Employers (2020).
NA 00000910 What would make you a great fit?
You are currently studying towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree, with an anticipated graduation date between Jan 2022-Sep 2022. You are available for a 4-month internship beginning May 3 rd , 2021. You possess natural leadership and business skills, demonstrated in academic and/or extracurricular activities. You have tenacity and an entrepreneurial spirit, and are passionate about seeking out solutions to win You have strong communication skills that will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment. You enjoy analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover insights that will help influence business decisions. You have a demonstrated track record of initiative, innovation, and creativity How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your application AND assessments as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.Prior to beginning your assessment, we encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect. To be considered, your resume should be saved as a PDF document, and your full name should be included in the file name.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your