WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You have a deep knowledge of Marketing Communication strategy in Retail and of the Marketing creative and production process.
- You are energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through collaboration and effective communication.
- You have the ability to plan and execute communications campaigns through multiple channels.
- You have formal qualifications in Marketing or equivalent.
- You have a minimum 7
- 10 years of experience in Marketing Communications and delivering results and experience in leading and influencing co-workers and teams.
- Experience with film production would be an advantage
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Act as a member of the Marketing Management team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals.
- Responsible for leading the Marketing Communications Team and driving the totality of the Marketing Communications content to attract and activate customers and consumers, across all channels.
- Responsible for Marketing Communication strategy, planning, creating, and coordinating the brand and commercial communication content part of the Business Plan.
- Lead the integrated process for marketing communication development by proactively working with Communications team and Digital team, to secure one voice in the market, and maximize the business and consumer impact.
- Responsible for briefing market content needs to hub (talking partner).
- Responsible for managing country communication agency relationships to meet country Marketing needs and improve impact of Marketing.
- Responsible for understanding the performance of content and relevant metrics in cooperation with Insights.
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact.
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals.
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
- Support all initiatives within and outside commercial included in the agreed communication plan (e.g. promote home solar).
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we're also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Marketing Communications Manager.
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.