Toronto, ON, Canada
Employees can work remotely
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Marketing Coordinator has hands-on experience working for a professional company and has worked with all aspects of marketing including print and digital media layout and creation, advertising, social media, SEO and creating community, industry and online buzz. The expectations for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and responding to public inquiries
- Managing the corporate website (content and some design)
- Corporate communications to clients (e-blasts, MailChimp, etc.)
- Working with sales and business unit managers to develop their business via trade shows, publications, print and digital advertising, online media, professional and/or media appearances, etc.
- Working with HR and business unit leaders to increase recruiting opportunities and brand awareness in targeted educational institutions
- Developing printed materials (scientific literature via flyers, banners, tri-folds, brochures) for trade shows, job fairs, client presentations, etc.
- Representing the company in industry events
- Google Search Engine Optimization / Google Analytics
- Seeking out new opportunities to maximize brand awareness while minimizing cost
- Researching industry brand campaigns to identify new business opportunities
- Informing business unit managers about relevant marketing-related issues
- Social media monitoring
- Covid-19 communications, etc. as required
- A degree or diploma in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design or similar
- Fluent/mother tongue French (written and spoken) a strong asset
- At least 1 year of work experience and a reasonable idea of what working in a professional organization entails, ideally in a laboratory/scientific environment
- Strong skills in social media management, all popular platforms
- other software such as Wrike, Hootsuite, MsilChimp etc. is an asset
- Working web design skills and experience with embedded emails, email blast campaigns, etc.
- Familiarity with PPC and online advertising
- Strong writing, copy-editing, layout and graphics skills, and the knowledge of how to execute print media requests
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills, as well as presentation skills and Photoshop/Adobe
- A polished, professional manner
- A passion for detail, accuracy and cohesion
- you need to see the big picture without losing sight of the fine detail
- Creativity and extemporization
- ability to think outside the box in order to develop cost-effect solutions with the resources at hand
- Ability to speak confidently and professionally to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong self-regulation
- you will be given a task and expected to run with it!
- An ability to take direction or, alternatively, to work entirely independently without losing your enthusiasm and fire
- Knowledge of the contract laboratory industry would be an extremely strong asset, as would familiarity with Health Canada regulations and terminology.
Working Conditions: This position is based in an office within a laboratory environment; significant time spent sitting in front of a computer is required. Lifting requirements of up to 30lbs on a regular basis. Extra hours, weekends and evenings may be required.
Eurofins supports equal opportunities for inclusion and invites all qualified applicants to apply; if accommodations are required in the application or interview process, please contact us via www.eurofins.ca. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- no phonecalls or emails please! Selected candidates can expect to be contacted in 3-6 weeks.
NO AGENCIES, PHONECALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING!