We are looking for a motivated Growth Marketing Lead to join our marketing team at ZenHub. If you love mastering marketing funnels, while also executing marketing campaigns that lead people to action
- you may be the perfect fit for this role.
You'll help lead and execute growth marketing campaigns to attract new users and drive adoption and conversion for ZenHub. You'll also play a central role in helping optimize the entire funnel across customer acquisition, retention, expansion, and churn
Here's what you'll do:
- Execute a strategy to grow top of funnel traffic through organic & paid channels
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels
- Partner with sales to run cross-team initiatives to drive new sales, expansion, and cross-sell activities
- Work with our external paid agency and internal team members to launch new and optimize existing programs
- Work with our internal marketing team and external agencies to build out new landing pages and turn zenhub.com into a growth engine for new trials and inbound leads
- Partner with product and sales teams to optimize our existing trial experience
- including email nurture, in-product onboarding, and the creation of new resources
- Own funnel reporting and analysis, including maintaining weekly product-level metrics dashboard
- Amplify the reach of new content including blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more
Here's what we are after:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS business
- You have a strong understanding of marketing funnels and the customer journey, and a proven ability to be able to identify growth opportunities within different stages of the funnel
- You have experience with multi-touchpoint attribution models to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- You fix processes that are broken and set up new ones if they're needed
- You are experienced with marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo), Salesforce, and Google Analytics
More about ZenHub:
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don't sweat it if you don't have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Our people are what makes our team special
- because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
- Flexible vacation & remote work policy
- as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit for our high impact individuals.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development
- we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements
- stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment
- in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- Flexible parental leave policies
- We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
- When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!