Operations Manager (Victoria, BC)
SaaSquatch is looking for an Operations Manager to join our team to assist with Finance, HR, Government Funding, Office Operations and other Administrative tasks.
You will work directly with the CEO and COO to ensure that SaaSquatch runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. In doing so, you will be instrumental in allowing SaaSquatch to rapidly scale while ensuring that SaaSquatch is providing a positive experience for team members and customers alike.
This role is ideal for people who like to work in a high paced environment with a wide range of responsibilities and activities.
Location: Victoria, BC Canada (Open to Remote)
Reports to: CEO & COO
- Perform regularly scheduled finance tasks such as payroll, expenses, account payable and receivable and managing cash flow on a monthly basis
- Assist with strategic finance tasks such as annual projections and maintaining forecast to actuals
- Organize and support team activities such as social events and staff training
- Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures for all team members
- Support recruitment and hiring efforts
- Apply for, manage and report on funding from the Government and other granting organizations
- Assist the CEO and COO with other administrative and planning tasks
- Support the needs of team members in the office as they arise
You Are / Have:
- Experience as a bookkeeper or in other financial support roles
- A drive to organize that would impress Marie Kondo
- An impeccable work ethic with a self starting tendency
- Ability to quickly produce high-quality deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to solve problems on your own with limited information and supervision
- Ability to describe complex ideas in a simple manner appropriate to the audience with a focus on the business value
- Comfortable with shifting and competing priorities.
SaaSquatch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR