Account Manager | Sales (North America)
SaaSquatch is looking for an Account Manager to join our Revenue Team, to effectively grow revenue within our existing customer accounts while working closely with our Customer Success Team to ensure successful client onboarding and ongoing performance.
You will learn to be a product expert and use this expertise to increase the presence and adoption of our platform within your targeted accounts. In addition, you will be responsible for the overall client account relationship with SaaSquatch including account penetration, meaning you will thoroughly map and scope out subsidiaries of the clients in your portfolio with the goal of expanding the SaaSquatch footprint.
You will work with a range of subject matter experts from our Customer Success team to ensure that client needs are met, and exceeded. You will also work closely with Account Executives on developing account plans to effectively expand within accounts. You will be instrumental in creating positive customer relationships and growing revenue.
SaaSquatch is a powerful loyalty, referral and rewards platform changing the way companies do advocacy marketing. Some of the world's most innovative and renowned brands use SaaSquatch to reward their advocates, build loyal communities, and accelerate revenue growth.
Location: Victoria, BC Canada (Open to Remote)
Reports to: Director of Sales
What You'll Do:
- Understand client business and industry dynamics, and be able to present our products inside-out to different external stakeholders.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within the customer base.
- Work with existing customers and learn about their strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Engage customers as an expert in dialogues related to referral, rewards and loyalty programs, including their planned and potential needs.
- Take part in the creation and execution of structured account plans designed to educate customers about the SaaSquatch solutions and increase their usage within and across teams, departments and subsidiaries.
- Execute on the account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential through upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Plan and deliver high-quality Quarterly Business Reviews with client executives.
- Coordinate with internal team members in Sales, Customer Success and Product to help drive adoption, success, and growth.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Remain current on customer requirements, industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-years minimum experience in a sales role in an SDR, AE, or AM position at a B2B SaaS company, ideally in the Marketing Technology space.
- Experience in complex solution sales process into VP level decision-makers in Marketing, IT, Sales and Procurement.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Extremely process-driven in your sales methodology.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships.
- Strong ability to quickly understand basic technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Remote work will be considered for the right candidate, but a home base in Victoria or Vancouver B.C., Canada is preferred.
SaaSquatch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR