Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don't just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow's challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We're committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency, and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
Responsible for driving sales for specific customer accounts or regions. You will achieve increased sales targets from existing accounts/customers aligned with business initiatives. You will increase sales by recommending new product offerings to existing customers. You will be responsible for increasing the customer base and influence cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to sales success. You will drive new customer leads to outside sales. You will liaise with multiple factions to help prevent and resolve customer problems. You will analyze sales statistics and business needs to provide recommendations to customers and stakeholders.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to develop strategies to support the generations of new business for HPS sales team.
- Qualify leads, understanding of HON portfolio and what constitutes a qualified lead; create a segmentation of all possible customers and verticals that could support the business development.
- Analyze sales and market trends, performance, develop and produce performance metrics, dashboards with external data and internal data (SDFC, DVI and HIS).
- Prospecting research on targeted Profile, prospecting activity and market vertical. Competent in segmentation, with Marketing to design relevant messaging to facilitate seller success through emails, phone calls and social media platforms
- Develop Marketing KPI´s reporting for senior management monthly and Weekly reviews including pricing, sales target attainments, pipeline size, velocity and win rates.
- Work with Marketing/BTI groups to develop target prospect Profile; create a segmentation for customer, products and markets for analyze trends of the market; propose solutions to increase sales in the BTI.
- Delivers accurate and timely sales reporting to the business unit sales management and sales representatives; with comments recommendations for sales leadership.
- Data integrity and governance for sales and market systems; work closely with business, functional leaders and IT resources to support data integrity efforts; data cleanup, restoration and establishment of operating systems to maintain data over the long term.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Minimum 3 years hand-on experience in an analytical role, preferably in industrial manufacturing or chemical industries but not required.
- Performing detailed analysis of data sets and have a demonstrated ability to synthesize information into actionable insights.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel; must be able to perform complex functions within excel in order to manipulate and calculate data for analysis
- Working knowledge of CRM and Data Visualization systems (e.g., SalesForce, SAP, Tableau).
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, reviews work, has little errors and strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Maintains high standards with regards to responsibility and accountability, and demonstrates the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Proven analytical and interpretation skills
- possesses the ability to take action and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Worked in sales operations or sales support functions
- Proven self-starter who proactively seeks opportunities to assess challenges and communicates findings; high level of intellectual curiosity.
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues.
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- a doer by nature
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal communication
- JOB ID: HRD108879
- Category: Sales
- Location: 10405 Jasper Avenue, Suite 1800,Edmonton,Alberta,T5J 3N4,Canada