Number of Openings:1
POSITION OVERVIEW :As the Sales Training Coordinator for Finning Canada, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales Training department as the first point of contact for general internal sales training related inquiries.
You will play a key role in coordinating the training room bookings, printing of student materials, ordering of catering, and entering the applicable information in the Instructors' schedule as well as creating the offerings in Workday Learning. The Sales Training Coordinator is responsible for efficiently carrying out general administrative duties as required. Responsible for effectively carrying out the pre and post class processes for assigned Sales Training Instructors.
The ideal candidate brings a solid background in office coordination and very well versed with learning new computer systems. You thrive in a busy environment and known for your customer service.
If this role sounds in line with your experience, we want to hear from you today!
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Addressing general inquiries by redirecting branch contacts to appropriate resources in a timely manner. Providing excellent customer service by ensuring all activities in pre and post class processes are completed in the timeline outlined with the ability to effectively and quickly adjust with any shifts in prioritized tasks. Consult with instructors for any customized and special requirements for internal classes such as exception to rosters and procurement of additional materials or supplies. Action enrollment request notifications in Workday Learning and connect directly with affected parties if additional information needs to be relayed regarding the request.
- Accurate data entry and record keeping into several databases and spreadsheets (Workday learning, Instructors' schedule, print schedule, course evaluations, data order tracking, catering orders and invoice folders) used for tracking sales training records and activities specific to each Instructor led offering. Run reports in Workday and Survey Monkey as required.
- Efficiently take on administrative tasks to move the Sales Training department forward with scheduled classes as well as other initiatives and projects the department may be involved in. Sending out meeting invites and taking minutes for dept and coordinator team meetings. Requesting and receiving POs for issuing payments to suppliers (office supplies, instructor uniforms) and confirming the completion of set tasks. Assist with branch specific tasks such as coordinating room bookings.
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in an office coordinator role
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access) as well as, Adobe, SharePoint, OneDrive (OneNote), Saleslink, Caterpillar resources and various ERP systems
- Must have experience with customer invoicing, providing vendors with PO's, and filing documentation as required
- Comprehensive understanding of LMS functionality and how it is utilized by the different areas of the business
- Experience with problem solving and working with customers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.