Introhive is currently pursuing an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst to join our global marketing team. We are looking for an analytical self-starter with experience driving an organization's go-to-market functions. The ideal candidate will provide business support and analysis to the Corporate Marketing organization. The role will primarily be focused on performance analysis and data compliance with an emphasis on implementing best practices for our marketing reporting processes.
This role will provide data-driven analysis across the entire buyer journey from initial lead generation to customer acquisition and retention. You will build, run, and present regular marketing metric reports and support ad hoc analysis to be presented to senior leadership. Your analytical insights will be instrumental in driving successful marketing campaigns and overall company growth.
- Identify, review and update inconsistencies in current Salesforce sales and marketing reporting.
- Assist in establishing Project ROI analysis and distribute updates, reports and dashboard insights on a regular cadence for go-to-market teams.
- Serve as the trusted advisor and main point of contact for the marketing team's requests or questions relating to Salesforce automation, Marketing KPIs, cohort analysis and/or general ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Enable and help improve marketing business performance, based on data-driven insights and general experience in and knowledge of marketing programs.
- Lead ad-hoc analytical efforts to identify key insights that can impact efficiency and scalability across the marketing team.
- Own the creation, execution, and maintenance of regular reporting in Salesforce.com, Tableau and other analytics tools to guide and benchmark marketing channels, as well as track the impact of marketing on overall company growth.
- Contribute to Introhive's growth by providing data and insights to better forecast revenue, return on investment (ROI), conversion rates by channel, channel effectiveness, Cohort Analysis, Cost Per Lead (CPL), LifeTime Value (LTV) of a customer, Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), and other marketing-related KPIs.
- Drive reporting efficiency and accuracy across Marketing, Sales Development, Field Sales and Accounting.
- Execute projects that enable a coordinated and coherent full funnel go-to-market strategy.
- Summarize data into insights and clear recommendations and presentations to marketing, sales, finance, the executive team and the board of directors.
The soft skills:
- Team player with a positive attitude; must be able to thrive in a highly autonomous position while also working effectively with cross-functional team members around the world.
- Colleague who leads with respect and understands the value of explaining the analytical process to the broader team.
- A self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who pursues objectives with passion and intensity.
- Keen ability to take a business problem or question and determine what data points are needed to uncover helpful insights.
- Constantly looks for things to do. Natural problem solver. Self-confident and proactive; generates activity for themselves rather than waiting for instruction.
- Process-oriented; prefers to create efficient processes for self in order to regulate responsibilities and assist with prioritization of projects.
- Passion for infusing an analytical approach into a marketing program.
The hard skills:
- Advanced experience running analysis, reporting and dashboards in Salesforce, Hubspot and Tableau.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Salesforce and data visualization tools.
- Deep understanding of marketing strategies and how they impact organizational growth
- Confidence in data-driven conclusions and ability to articulate results to all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and in person presentation skills.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize between the short-term demands and long-term needs of an acquisition organization.
- 4+ years of work experience in a marketing analyst role, preferably for a B2B organization
- A Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, economics and statistics or marketing analytics or equivalent practical experience
- Advanced to intermediate mathematical / statistical analysis skills
- Analytical capabilities and hands-on experience with data (e.g. Relational databases, BI tools)
- A fundamental understanding of marketing attribution and incrementality
- Confirmed data analysis and/or financial modeling experience with expertise in different analytical techniques and their applications to marketing and performance metrics.
Introhive is a relationship analytics platform. By analyzing the connections in a company, we create an enterprise-wide view of relationships with customers and prospects. Customers use this to improve sales and marketing for reps, managers, and executives.
Here's how we help companies:
Sales: Find introductions and gather account intelligence through relationships that already exist in your company. Close deals faster.
Management: Measure and report on relationship activity and strength in accounts, reps, and territories. Make data-driven decisions.
Retention: Track relationship strength, activity, and trends with accounts and highlight problems automatically.
Marketing: Score and prioritize leads and segment marketing lists based on existing relationships. Create better targeted campaigns.
Introhive is a venture-funded company with investors that include Build Ventures, GAP CIT, Fortify, Growthworks, NBIF, and Salesforce.com. The company was founded in 2012. Our Canadian workspaces boast beautiful and conveniently located offices. We also offer an RRSP matching plan, health, and dental benefits as well as educational opportunities and a LinkedIn Learning license. Most offices are also pet friendly!